Our colleagues enjoy a variety of benefits – from flexible working to time off for volunteering.
Contractual benefits currently include:
- Annual leave – 30 days annual leave plus the usual public and bank holidays
- Group Pension scheme – Defined contribution pension scheme. Employer contributions are 15% of your basic salary subject to you providing the minimum employee contribution of 3% (8% and 2% for band 7 roles). The employee pension scheme contribution, is provided on a salary sacrifice basis.
- Life assurance (4x basic salary)
- Enhanced parental leave entitlements
- Childcare vouchers – provided on a salary sacrifice basis
Non contractual benefits include:
- Private medical insurance
- Performance related pay (bonus)
- Flexible working
CulturE benefits include:
- Time off to volunteer
- Monthly ‘Business Update’ from the CEO and Senior Management
- Regular company-wide conference
- Colleague Forum to give employees a voice and involvement in shaping our culture